Product Development Professional - become more successful in leading ideas to launch
Have you ever wanted to know more about innovation? Or are you struggling with implementing new ideas, setting the right priorities, ending, or even preventing to start wrong projects? Do you want to have more successful and profitable product launches?
If so, then this course is definitely the right choice for you.
Aufgrund des internationalen Charakters wird der Kurs in englischer Sprache abgehalten.
Certificate of recognition awarded by the DHBW CAS
15.02. - 16.02.2019 and
40 lessons/UE (Unterrichtseinheiten)
Dualen Hochschule Baden-Württemberg
If you are a young or a quite versed professional with some experience in product / service management or product / service development, no matter if in a technical or a service-oriented environment, this course opens up new opportunities. We welcome engaged professionals from various fields of expertise, like Controlling, Research & Development, Marketing, Project Management, Process Planning or Sales.
Prof. Dr. Kai Holzweißig
2.500 € per participant
Registration/Anmeldeformular (PDF, 315KB)
Product Development Professional (PDF, 680KB)
- Development, expansion and broadening of skills and competences in the field of innovation management based on a worldwide standard
- Become a specialist in innovation management and function as an expert in your company
- Preparation for the prestigious PDMA Product Development Professional certification
- How to implement a well functioning innovation environment?
- How to master innovation management in day-to-day life?
- How to apply best practices in product/service development?
How to get there
Based on the standard curriculum of the PDMA (Product Development and Management Association), different core topics are being covered and extended with insights from state of the art practice and research:
1. Business and Innovation Strategy
2. Portfolio Management
3. Product/Service Development Process
4. Product Life Cycle
5. Culture, Organization and Teams
6. Tools and Metrics
7. Market Research
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Affinity to innovation management/product or service development
Prof. Dr. Kai Holzweißig
is a Professor of Information Systems at Duale Hochschule Baden-Wuerttemberg Stuttgart. His research focuses on the development, analyses and optimisation of information systems for product development. Kai is a certified „Product Development Professional (PDP)“ and trainer by the Product Development and Management Association (PDMA).
Drs. Rogier van Duin
is the CEO of DUVARO Consultancy in the Netherlands. Rogier hast over three decades of experience in research & development of products and services. He currently focuses on and teaches product and business development for companies and universities. Rogier is a certified „Product Development Professional (PDP)“ and trainer by the Product Development and Management Association (PDMA).
zurück zur Übersicht der Angebote