Here at the Center for Advanced Studies of the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW CAS), you can participate in the dual Master Degree study courses in business, economics, technology, social work and health.
The degree study course is classified as job-integrated and vocational - you basically remain in your job, almost virtually, without any noticeable interruptions and integrate the degree study course into your job and also vice versa. The dual Master's study course programme is practice-oriented, flexible and you can customise the study content to your precise requirements.
Most of the dual Master's study courses, which are offered at DHBW CAS, commence in the Summer and Winter terms, the standard studying period is set at four terms. Graduates from all types of higher education institutions can study in our degree study programmes.
- Accounting, Controlling, Taxation
- Business Engineering
- Business Informatics
- Digital Business Management
- General Business Management
- Human Resource Management and Business Psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Media and Data-driven Business
- Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Production
- Taxes, Accounting and Auditing